Trunk or Treat & Eat 2021
Invitation to Wyo. County Businesses & Organizations
The Charcoal Corral and Silver Lake Twin Drive-in would like to extend to all businesses or organizations in Wyoming County an invitation to participate in our socially distant "Trunk or Treat and Eat" Halloween family event Saturday Oct. 30th starting at 5:30pm.
The event will include:
- Treats for all car load passengers as they enter the drive-in;
- socially distant trick or treating amongst each car trunk throughout the drive-in.
- A Halloween themed movie on the big screen during the event.
- Prizes for selected costume winners.
- Free glow miniature-golf for all participants,
- and most importantly providing everyone the opportunity to experience Halloween in a safe and healthy environment.
There will be a $15 per car load entry fee and all proceeds will be donated to Perry Elementary Busy Bees Parent Organization.
- Trunkers are asked to set-up by 5pm (arrangements can be made for you to setup earlier in the day)
- Treating is expected to be complete by 7pm and Trunkers are welcomed to stay for the movie.
- Trunkers are welcome to donate to The Busy Bees but are not required to pay the entry fee.
Cell: (585) 943-3440
We look forward to you joining us to help provide the opportunity to experience Halloween in a safe and healthy environment!
Thanks again to last years participating Trunkers!
Silver Lake Marine, Perry Police Dept., Adventure Calls Outfitters, Burt's Lumber, Wyoming County Dairy Princess Program, Amber Lantern, Arts Council for Wyoming County, Balloons Over Letchworth, Creative Food Ingredients, Tompkins Bank of Castile, Braveheart Firearms Inc, Xtreme Contracting, Go 4 It Graphics, Genesee Valley Greenway State Park, Harding Plumbing & Heating, Grizzly's Trail of Terror, Wyoming County Youth Bureau, Howard Hanna Real Estate (Cheryl Fagan), Wyo. Cty. Tourism & Marketing, Peers Together of Wyoming County, Perry Marketplace, Perry Public Library, Step By Step Physical Therapy, The Perry Cheerleaders, PCS Football team, Tim Hatch Construction, Mystery Machine LLC. (Presciutti family), Wyoming County Veteran Services Office, BaseRunner Net Services