We are looking for ...
Fun, Friendly, High Energy Individuals
... to join our team!
Full-Time and Part-Time employment available
Available from Mid March through end of October
Frequently Asked Questions
A: We will consider applicants 14 years of age is our minimum with proper working papers.
A: All Experience Levels are Welcome to Apply! We are always on the lookout for both Full-Time & Part-Time team members at all levels with Flexible Scheduling where appropriate.
Q: How long is your season for employment?
A: We usually hire candidates that can be available from Mid-March through the End of October. We do have some flexible scheduling available for many positions.
Management Employment Section
Restaurant/Section Manager Position (Full Time)
Main Working Season March - November
Pay and Additional Incentives Negotiable upon job offer
As a Manager you would oversee both front of house and back of house operations and be responsible for making sure that the Charcoal Corrals devotion to WNY’s key to the best in food, family fun & entertainment are adhered to at all times.
- Experience preferred but not required
- Demonstrate customer service skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Clear verbal communication skills
- Organization skills
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Clear attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of current food and beverage trends
- Manage hourly employees within a particular section of the company
- Reviewing applications, interviewing, and hiring or making recommendation to hire hourly employees
- Directing work for employees including setting hours and weekly schedules and assigning tasks before, during and after open hours of the restaurant
- Providing, directing and scheduling Front of House and Back of House training
- Supervise and overseeing the production and preparation of food in a manner consistent with established recipes and procedures
- Understanding, managing, and practicing safe food handling procedures
- Adheres to the culture that has been created at the Charcoal Corral with flexible work schedules, responsible and caring employees, recognition, and growth opportunities within the company.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome all applicants to apply.